Plasticizing systems for injection molding machines must meet many different requirements. These range from processing easy-flowing, semi-crystalline thermoplastics to molding highly reinforced, sluggishly flowing plastics with processing temperatures of up to 450 °C. Just as diversified is the interaction between the plastic materials processed and the plasticizing components coming into contact with them. In-depth expert knowledge is required to choose the right components in each case – and to manufacture them.
The right screw for every process. Researched, optimized and manufactured by WITTMANN BATTENFELD.
- EXPERIENCE – Many years of experience in developing and building plastics processing machines
- KNOWLEDGE – Recording and research on flow dynamics and their effect on the system components
- INNOVATION – Continuous verification of contact and wear effects of new plastic materials and compounds
- CONSULTANCY – In the selection of material combinations and geometries
- ASSISTANCE – With all questions regarding plastics processing