S-Max Series of Beside-the-press Granulators
The economic choice with a compact design. Low speed (27 rpm @ 50 Hz) screenless technology for the most efficient and cost-effective grinding of engineered resins as well as styrenics, acrylics, and glass-fiber-reinforced materials.
S-Max 2 / S-Max 2 plus / S-Max 3
- Alarm sensor for regrind level provides audible and visual alarms, so the granulator will avoid overfilling the regrind bin.
- Viewing window to provide visibility to the cutting chamber during operation.
- Easy to maintain a high level of cleanliness because the regrind collection bin is made of stainless steel.
- Less blocking of material inside the downstream flexible hose due to an efficient evacuation of the regrind by an adjustable airflow on the outlet pipe and its slanted front cut.
- Ensuring vital space is kept next to the machine by the multi-positional swivel outlet pipe which makes easier connections to the flexible hose of the hopper loader.
- The soundproofed feeding hopper includes sound-dampening material that is placed between two sheets of stainless steel. This reduces noise when material hits the inside walls.
Junior Double Series of Screenless Granulators
for Central Scrap Reclamation: Junior Double 4, 6, and 8
Equipped with two rotors in the cutting chamber for large sprues and parts, the Junior Double is typically used offline, located away from the process. Material is fed into the granulator by a conveyor belt or by dumping the content of a box directly into the feed hopper of the granulator.
Junior Double Optional Features
- Granulation of thicker-walled or tougher plastics with ARS (Automatic Reversing System) to help avoid rotor blocking in case of jams.
- Granulation of large and nested sprues or parts causing bridging into the feeding hopper, the second shaft (S-Max 3 only) is a force feed system for pull-in and pre-break actions.
- Locking in metallic particles can be prevented by placing a magnet along one side of the feeding hopper.
- Grinding hot/warm materials with a water-cooled cutting chamber.
- Automatic emptying system with a high capacity vacuum loader.