Which machine is exactly the right one to fulfill the customer`s requirements? Which molds will fit? How can quality be improved and the processes get speeded up? Which process will get the best results?
The WITTMANN BATTENFELD technology experts are right at their customer`s side in providing all necessary conditions for successful production of injection-molded parts as well as provide support concerning the selection of the right process for their respective application.
Moreover, we offer process technology counseling to optimize manufacturing processes, such as:
- Machine settings
- Process selection
- Mold design
- Material feeding technique
- Heating and cooling system
- Product handling
Selection of the optimal plasticizing system is an important issue in our project-related counseling. WITTMANN BATTENFELD can draw on many years of experience in screw and barrel manufacturing and offers a wide range of proven standard solutions.
- Internal gas pressure technology AIRMOULD®
- Multicomponent technology COMBIMOULD
- Variotherm technology BFMOLD™
- Light weight technology CELLMOULD®
- In Mould Labeling IML
- In Mould Decoration IMD
- Wood injection molding IMWOOD (WPC`s)
- Insert technology
- Injection molding with liquid silicon LIM
- Powder Injection Molding PIM (MIM, CIM)
- Back Molding Technology
- Process Combinations