One kind of control unit for all kinds of machines
Unilog B8 Control system
The Unilog B8 control system runs under the Windows® 10 IoT operating system, which offers extensive capacities for process control. For this control system, the industrial PC integrated in the machine has been equipped with an intuitive touch screen interface. In addition to the pivotable monitor screen, a user-friendly manual operating panel is integrated in the machine`s central console.
Unilog B8 comes with a highly self-explanatory operating logic, similar to that of modern communication equipment. The operational functions can be controlled by haptic keys, the process functions can be retrieved via a pivotable 21.5" full-HD touch screen display by gesture control (wiping/zooming), with access via RFID, a key card or a key ring.
The status of the machine and/or the integrated robots and peripheral equipment is displayed in a colored status bar and by pop-up menus as well as a set of colored "traffic lights". Fast initial machine setting is possible with the QuickSetup program. Moreover, a comprehensive help library is integrated in the control system. The monitor screen display, which can be partitioned, enables simultaneous visualization of two different functions.
- RFID authorization system
- Machine Setup
- Setup of auxiliaries
- Quality management
Advantages of the control system
- Brightly lit 21.5" full-HD Multi-Touch screen.
- Windows® 10 IoT (Internet of Things) operating system.
- Uniform operator interface with intuitive logic for all machines.
- Well-known, familiar operating logic, adapted to Windows® 10 IoT.
- Display screen can be partitioned for simultaneous display of two process graphs above each other.
- Data input possible via touch screen, functional graphs or keyboard pop-ups.
- Operation by gesture control.
- Movement functions can also be operated via membrane keys.
- Easy start by using QuickSetup for initial machine setting.
- Free programming of the cycle via icon-based graphic facility.
- "Plug & Produce" integration of WITTMANN peripherals.