Superior Mold Temperature Control with WITTMANN Tempro
Tempro Temperature Controllers
WITTMANN Tempro temperature controllers offer reliability and ease-of-use. Due to a smaller heat exchanger there is less circulating water, resulting in a much shorter preheating time and cool down period.
Tempro plus D: Touch-Screen Series for Perfect Quality
Latest design in technology and operation! In pressurized operation, a gauge ensures that the internal pressure is always 1 bar min. over the steam pressure curve. Because of the smaller heat exchanger, there flows less circulating water, resulting in a much shorter preheat time and cool down period. A variety of pumps are available, ranging from submersible maintenance-free pumps to magnetically-coupled stainless steel pumps and frequency-controlled energy-efficient high-end pumps.
- Tempro plus D200 single and dual zone units for temperatures up to 200 °F. Open system with powerful, submersible pumps without pump seals.
- Tempro plus D285/320/360 single and dual zone units with pressurized system equipped with powerful magnetically coupled pumps for graduated temperature ranges.
- Tempro plus D Micro compact dual zone temperature controller with effective powered pumps, direct heating, indirect or direct cooling and supply temperatures of up to 160 °C.
- Tempro plus D250 especially for large consumers, is equipped with radial pumps offering high volume flow rates for different pressure ranges. A series with high ease of use, touch-display and many available options for every application.
- Tempro plus D Oil Device with thermo-oil for perfect quality up to 572 °F.
- Tempro plus D L200 can heat up even big molds within a short time to the required set point. Besides the strong heater (36 kW) we have reinforced flow (up to 200 l/min) and cooling capacity.
- Tempro plus D Vario – Pressurized water temperature controller with powerful pumps, direct heating, indirect or direct cooling and supply temperatures of up to 180 °C for variotherm mold tempering.
Tempro basic: The Precise and Economic Solution
The ideal device for any applications requiring exact temperature control and high user-friendliness.
- Tempro basic C200, a one circuit temperature controller for temperatures up to 200 °F equipped with a self-optimizing microprocessor controller (± 34 °F). Standard with leakstop function and pump switch for mold purging when changing the mold.
- Tempro basic C285 single zone unit with pressurized system for precise temperatures up to 285 °F.
- The Tempro basic C250 was designed for the special requirements of specific applications. It is equipped with radial pumps for high flow volumes at different pressure ranges: an economic series with high user-friendliness and an extensive equipment range for every application.
Tempro primus C200
Single zone temperature controller up to 200 °F. Standard Features include air purging for mold changes. The ideal temperature controller for any application requiring exact temperature control and high user-friendliness, however without any additional functions.
Tempro primus C250
This temperature controller is used for temperatures up to 250 °F. Due to direct injection of the cooling water, it is providing an exceptionally high cooling capacity.