Safety Coordinator - Continue to develop, document and the implementation of the Wittmann Battenfeld Safety and Industry required training Programs.
Welder/Facilities Support - Help machine, organize, clean, prep, cut and process assigned work orders of the department.
- Maintain a "Customer Friendly" attitude whenever dealing with customers internal and external.
- Will handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Create, document, implement, ongoing monitoring, reporting of Safety Program and Safety related procedures.
- As a member of the Safety Committee create Safety Related documentation and perform Safety related checks, reviews, Hazard Assessments, Audits.
- Documentation, logging and follow through of Safety related issues:
- Investigate and follow through of work related Incidents and Injuries
- Investigate and log Near Miss Incidents.
- Coordinate with mangers on Incident findings and potential changes to avoid future recurring incidents.
- Attend seminars, training and/or benchmarking best practices on this subject matter.
Welder / Facilities Support
- Paint Prep, Welding Prep, Material Cutting, Plasma Cutting Operation.
- General Building(s) Maintenance
- Regularly required to stand, reach and move about the facility.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs safely.
- Safety (PPE) Personal Protective Equipment must always be used.