- EDUCATION – Technical or Management degree or extensive direct experience with Industrial Equipment Production Management
- WORK EXPERIENCE – 5+ years managing a group, with at least 3+ years of management of production for a technical product.
- As a member of a team, this person should possess solid interpersonal and organizational skills and the desire to succeed
- Strong industrial equipment background preferred
- LANGUAGE SKILLS – Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, electrical wiring schematics, pneumatic schematics and engineering prints. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- MATHEMATICAL SKILLS – Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- COMPUTER SKILLS – Ability to integrate several different computer software programs to perform advanced tasks, i.e., transferring data from one program to another, complex formulas, using macros and/or graphics, charts and graphs. Some basic programming and troubleshooting required. Excel, SAGE, Infor, Access Databases and Word are used extensively to complete the tasks of this job.
- REASONING ABILITY – Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Ensure that schedules are meet, products are produced on time and are of good quality
- Ensure current department procedures are documented in Standard Operating Procedures.
- Endorse and enforce the use of Standard Operating Procedures.
- Implement improvements to production processes by empowering staff.
- Complete production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising documented schedules; resolving problems.
- Establish manufacturing priorities and allocate the required resources.
- Assign and monitor work hours including overtime and resource sharing with other departments to insure schedules are met.
- Insure personnel have access to the proper tools and required documentation to perform their duties efficiently and effectively.
- Working with other departments as resources keep floor stock items current and complete as required for efficient operation.
- Maintain staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Track competencies of subordinates and provides leadership and development as required to achieve the department objectives.
- Conduct formal performance appraisal for reports on an annual basis.
- Accomplish staff results by communicating job expectations; monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, motivating and if required disciplining employees.
- Supervise and control work load of production staff, providing recommendation with documentation to management if a change in staffing levels is indicated.
- Resolve personnel problems by listening to production personnel, analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions and implementing solutions within the company polices. As appropriate brings problems to Human Resources Manager and/or upper management with recommended action for possible solution.
- Ensure that health & safety procedures and environment policies are followed and company guidelines are implemented
- Maintain safe and clean work environment
- Provide production information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
- Provide documented feedback of product issues to Management and Engineering.
- Provide documented feedback of product manufacturability issues to Management and Engineering.
- Provide feedback of departmental issues to Management.
- Initiates and fosters a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Some travel may be required including trips to other Wittmann Battenfeld international facilities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Health Insurance options for you and your dependents.
- EyeMed Vision Hardware plan for those that enroll in the Health Plan.
- Dental Insurance options for you and your dependents.
- Basic Life Insurance & A D&D
- Optional Life/ADD
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid time off
- 401K Retirement Program with company matching
- Tuition Reimbursement
Your application will be processed discreetly and electronically for the internal recruiting process within the company and will not be passed on to third parties.
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably via Email to: