- Associate (Preferred)
- Plastics Injection Molding: 3 years (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Troubleshooting industrial equipment: 5 years (Preferred)
- Field Service: 5 years (Preferred)
- Hydraulic and control systems: 5 years (Preferred)
- Willingness to travel: 75%
Position provides in depth customer service for operation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and start-up for all Injection Molding Machines as well as supporting robots, automation and auxiliary equipment including; dryers, temperature control units, chillers, vacuum loaders, vacuum pumps, central filters and controls. Must be able to troubleshoot equipment and system problems and issues, determine technical solution in accordance with product and customer specifications, and recommend actions to company and customer representatives for solution. Support will primarily be provided by traveling to customers’ locations. Furthermore this position partially consists of working in our South Elgin, IL Tech Center. Customer trials and machine and system startups and acceptance test. Extensive traveling throughout North America. Associate Degree in Mechanic or Electrical Technology preferred. More than 5 years experience in field service work preferred .