Assemble Robot components.
• Mechanical assembly of equipment , wiring of same, Work to be done using printed work orders, standard operating procedures, work assembly instructions, schematic diagrams, engineering sketches and/or knowledge acquired through on the job training. Assembly will require use and knowledge of various hand tools and some small electrical and pneumatic power tools.
• Using crane/hoist, safely rig and lift equipment as required
• Prepare documents, as required, including: daily time sheets, quality control check lists, equipment evaluation forms, cost estimate forms, 5S audit sheets, and material requisition forms.
• Have facility with operation and use of the following: feeler gages, torque wrench, calipers, electrical multimeter, weighing scale, and calculator.
• Demonstrate familiarity with metric and English units of measure and facility with conversion from one standard to the other.
• Keep tool box and production area organized and clean per 5S standards
• Secure Bearing Rails to Beams
• Routing of cables and air lines and tying them off
• Mounting motors, gear boxes and pneumatic components
• Set belt tension with meter
• Servo Axis assembly
• Drilling and tapping for custom options
• Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic knowledge