- Must have a firm understanding of mechanical and electrical concepts.
- Must be skilled with Microsoft Office products, including but not limited to Excel.
- Must be skilled in 2D and 3D drafting software, preferably Solidworks and Autocad.
- Must be able to work effectively independently and as a team player.
- Excellent organization and communication skills are required.
- Manage priorities and work efficiently to keep up with workloads in a timely manner.
- Must possess a working knowledge of operation and application of Material Handling system products.
- Demonstrate ability to conduct product startup and training, and sales training for the Material Handling system product lines.
- Ability to cross-sell other product lines when needed.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering preferred
Experience: Two to Five years of experience, Plastics Industry or technical system/machine proposal experience preferred