Energy-efficient, pioneering technologies in a new design
From October 19 to 26, the WITTMANN Group will present its innovative products surrounding hot topics such as Circular economy, digitization and climate protection on two booths at the K 2022 in Düsseldorf. The injection molding machines from WITTMANN BATTENFELD will be shown in hall 15 / booth C06, the robots and auxiliary equipment from WITTMANN Technology will be on display in hall 12 / booth F23. You can also find us at the VDMA booth in the Open Area CE10.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Düsseldorf.
Circular economy, digitization and climate protection – the hot topics of this year’s K fair are also the hot topics of the WITTMANN Group’s machinery presentation.
Under the motto of “It’s all WITTMANN”, the WITTMANN Group will present its machinery and equipment at this year’s K fair for the first time in the new WITTMANN design, thus demonstrating even more clearly than before the WITTMANN Group’s competence as a single-source supplier of complete injection molding systems, which includes not only the machine but also automation and auxiliary equipment with the option of Wittmann 4.0 integration. It’s all WITTMANN also means latest application technology targeting highest quality standards and functionality combined with the smallest possible CO2 footprint.
Trade fair highlights:
- EcoPower operating with direct current generated from sources of renewable energy: solar, wind and water power
- Energy-efficient and eco-friendly production with multi-component technology
- Processing of alternative materials
- Injection-compression molding for thinner wall thicknesses
- Saving resources and reducing weight with alternative materials plus ultra-modern equipment and process technology
- New SmartPlus with high-tech automation and digitization
- Standard and micro liquid silicone processing
- Saving resources with light-weight technology
- Focusing on energy consumption
- WX128 robots: the new small appliance series
- Robot palletizing solution
- Sonic 143 "Chess robot"
- WFC 120 Flow control up to 120 °C
- Smartphone app QuickLook 4.0
- Wittmann 4.0 Control Room TeachBox
- S-Max granulator
- Materials handling: innovations for Gravimax
- Tempro plus D with SpeedDrive pump for ultimate energy efficiency