Airmould 4.0 – the next generation of internal gas pressure technology from WITTMANN BATTENFELD
As part of its constant pursuit of sustainability and economical use of resources, WITTMANN BATTENFELD has been offering its customers for many years expert knowledge in application technology as well as equipment developed and manufactured in-house for Airmould internal gas pressure technology and Cellmould structured foam technology. With the recently completed further development of Airmould, the company has now created an even more compact and more user-friendly system, which offers users a number of additional advantages.
- The system stands out by its space-saving design and is thus ideally suited for production halls with little free space. The components can be integrated flexibly into the injection molding machine. An external control cabinet is no longer required.
- The reduction to a uniform system enables more flexible use of the technology.
- The easier operation saves time and consequently costs.
- Significantly lower investment costs than previously incurred thanks to harmonization and compactness of the new system
- Better quality through improved monitoring function